Friday, April 12, 2024

✩°。 ⋆ Lets Restart! ギャル BLOG INTRODUCTION ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁

Yo!

Its cherri (poyo)

It's been a while... so let's start over!


One of my resolutions for the year was to return to blogging, and its finally time I keep that up!

Since it's been such a long time, I want to do a completely new Introduction blogpost!

Let's go!

Name, age, country

I'm cherri! I'm currently 18 and live in SoCal!

                    When did you become gal? why?

I was (and still am) a huge idolm@ster fan, producing shin Sato and Rina Fujimoto.

I loved Rina so much that I suddenly became a gal too! Rina is where I picked up using poyo after my name ☆ This was in early 2021! it's been 3 years now~

What Is your current style?

In the past I would've told you I'm an agejo gyaru, but at this moment I identify only as a shiro gyaru!

What is your current boom?

I LOVE Reiwa styles and models and have lots of fun experimenting with gyaru makeup and non-traditionally "gyaru" clothes!

Ive been really attracted to himekaji at the moment~ Donpen and donko are huge booms as well!!

Who are your top inspirations?

My top inspos rn are as follows: Satomin!!! I love her eyemake and she is my number one influence 

Shizuka!! Im an ageha girl and ive been in a big Rady boom rn! her looks are always so good and I love her blog!!

Himena! I ADORE himena so much!! Even now, her reiwa style is sooo amazing... Princess Melody is so genius! Ill be supporting her forever 

Aside from gyaru lets learn a little about me!

My favorite anime are:

  • Gintama
  • Code geass
  • FLCL
  • Evangelion
  • Azumanga Daioh
  • XXXHolic
  • Baccano
  • Bocchi The Rock
  • Ranma 1/2

I like older animes with a nostalgic feel! Im a serial re-watcher www

My favorite manga are:

  • Sono bisque
  • Houseki No Kuni
  • Namaikizakari
  • Oyasumi PunPun

I love reading manga, especially shojo romances! But I'm also a sucker for a deep and sometimes painful story 

I especially have a close relationship with sono bisque! I began reading it when I was 15. I felt such a connection to Marin as we were the same age, both gyaru, and both cosplayers!

Wrapping up:

I want to use this blog to share my life as a gyaru but also my life as a cosplayer, performer, and so much more!

Some ideas I have for the blog are:

  • Makeup Walk throughs
  • Clothing reviews
  • boom updates
  • Fun days w cherri
  • Hair style look books
  • Code Ideas

And lots more~

Tell me what you'd be interested in!


I hope that if you've read this far, you'll continue to watch out for my blog updates!

I'm happy to be blogging again >< 

Lets talk later koakuties~



2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah <3 Love your model inspo <3 Welcome back. In the meantime I was reading your older posts wishing you come back. I'm curious about the anime you mentioned so I'm gonna check them out. Kisses~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reading!! Im happy to be back :DD

    ReplyDelete

✩°。 ⋆ Lets Restart! ギャル BLOG INTRODUCTION ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁

Yo! Its cherri (poyo) It's been a while... so let's start over! One of my resolutions for the year was to return to blog...