Wednesday, October 11, 2023

OCTOBER - 2010 小悪魔AGEHA ☆ ★ LETS READ ★ ☆

 Yo!

Its cherri (poyo)

I never posted this but whoops really old mail check from my drafts tehe


Your favorite.... (* ^ ω ^)

Mini Mail check!


A cute sweater tshirt thingy from Rina Couture! 

Its so... soft. The quality is great ;; I can wait to wear it hehe


Leg warmers from Rina Couture as well! But honestly I dont reccomend them. Its not great quality for the price you pay ;;;;;;;



And lastly! the BMC reversible tote!!!

Ive wanted this for so long... as long as its been out! I have been following BMC since they were created, and was estatic when the INT website dropped!

Although its always sold out, i finally got my hands on it >:3


And thats all for mail! Always more coming though~

Lets read!




No comments:

Post a Comment

✩°。 ⋆ Lets Restart! ギャル BLOG INTRODUCTION ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁

Yo! Its cherri (poyo) It's been a while... so let's start over! One of my resolutions for the year was to return to blog...