Saturday, January 14, 2023

Hauls, and money talk + blog future!

 Yo!!

Sorry about the wait~ Im sure you all missed me (sarcasm)

I wanted to blog sooner, but ive been so busy with getting back to real life that I havent had the time ;;

so... lets talk!



So where have i been?

    I went to ALA2023 last week! aside from having the time of my life, I also spent. like alot.


I regret nothing!! (kinda)

    The my melo is the cutest tho!! Her uchiwa comes with a clear slit to put in your own image! Ill have to make a tiny coai <3

I also met mahou!! I wont write much abt the con or share photos because you can find that stuff all over my twt or cos acc but I was so happy to see mahou again!


I ended up watching asayoru perform and it was so magical!! The huge stage suited them all so well!


I wota'd a little too hard and got a killer blister wwwww


Upon coming back I was met with packages!! so further haul~



New skin products!!

    As per my year goal to pamper myself more, I got some skin care items ive wanted!! I also replenished my skin medication for a new year of better skin!!


and tada!! new coai haul!

    I was SOOOO excited for these gets because halloween 2021 coai is so.... handsome >< I really love it.. cross dressing coai is too powerful for me

TDC pin was such a fun get too! Maybe ill try to make an ita of coai pins in the future~

and finally some rina merch!! she came in a bundle of my favorite coai art so i had to! As my 2nd fav in yoruami im happy to start collecting her as well!


Unfortunately I have some bad news as well...

    I am on a shopping ban until febuary.

I spent ALOT of money durring holidays & ala and I am determined to stop this addiction! Esp since my work hours have been heavily cut due to weather and slow season. 

I feel a little weird abt not having any hauls or buys on the way and am worried about how my blogging will be affected, which is why i am going to start a new challenge!! 

    I am going to be attempting my gyaru moots makeup twice a month! each month ill pick two of my gal friends to try their makeup for a blog post!

    Im excited and hope you guys will like this in place of my hauls for a while <3 Saving is really important to me this year!


I hope this blog wasnt too boring!

    I feel conflicted because I want to blog often and share my life with you all, but between school, work, and family I dont get out often. 

I was very lucky to be able to do so many things last year, but this year may be different.

    I will still do my absolute best to blog weekly and share what i can despite the set backs! So I hope these more boring blogs will be ok <3

Ill do my best to show you something more fun next week!

    Love you koakuties thanks for reading!





2 comments:

  1. Ahh nice skincare gets! I hope they work well for you. I'm excited to see your makeup exchange posts in the future 🥰

    ReplyDelete

✩°。 ⋆ Lets Restart! ギャル BLOG INTRODUCTION ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁

Yo! Its cherri (poyo) It's been a while... so let's start over! One of my resolutions for the year was to return to blog...