Sunday, August 8, 2021

Welcome to my blog!! ~ First Post Introduction

 


Yo! cherry here, and welcome to my first ever post here (´ω`★) im really excited for this *project* and i hope it goes well! soooo... let me introduce myself!


If you dont know, my name is cherry! im a baby gal goin for 1.5 years, i appreciate any tips, and friendly critisism :P Im super into fashion and design even if im not too good with it yet! I made this acc to find a closer connection to my gal lifestyle and feel more "gal" in my eyes. I also really enjoy daily posts about random things in my life which is perfect for blogging! I hope to connect to my fellow gaijins better this way and improve in gal faster :D 

My gal interests

As for my gal career! Himekaji is my one true love but i also like to slip into agejo and more casual gal looks. Im a sucker for brands like PinkPrincess, Yumetenbo, RoseFanFan, and more! im an ageha girl at heart (even though i only have 4 ;;;) and love the 2008-2010 gal eras :D I truly believe that baby gals need to cling to models to figure out styles, how to make codes, posing and more so my favorites as of now are miss satomin, reina tanaka (is she gal? no...) Sakurina, and rina fujimoto! 


Now that you all have a better idea of who i am, what i like in a gal sense, is there anything youd like to see from me? specific type of posts? id love any feedback! let me know if you have a blog as well, i love checking out my mutals posts <3 

What are your favorite gal brands? Thank you for reading!




3 comments:

  1. this is such a cute post, welcome to blog life!! hope you love it <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute ma’am!!! <333 can’t wait to see more ^.^

    ReplyDelete

✩°。 ⋆ Lets Restart! ギャル BLOG INTRODUCTION ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁

Yo! Its cherri (poyo) It's been a while... so let's start over! One of my resolutions for the year was to return to blog...