Tuesday, July 9, 2024

AKIBA LIVE ⭑.ᐟアイドルライブ𝄞⨾𓍢ִ໋

 Yo! Its cherri (poyo)

 

Welcome back to the blog!!!

 

My summer finals are COMPLETED!! I have a bit of freedom until my fall semester hehe.

AND: Anime expo JUST happened but, I won’t be talking about it until next week sorry! (I’m suuuuper back logged LOL)

 

So lets catch up on my June while I recover!!

 




Something I mentioned in my last blog was Akiba Live #2!!

 

It was such a special day. there were bumps but, it was an important milestone in my performing time line (˶ˆᗜˆ˵)

It was hosted last June on the 15th in Little Tokyo again, and decopro got the chance to do such a GREAT setlist!!!



Akiba Live #3 set:

 

1. More Jump More *

M.C

2. Ego Rock

3. Tondemo Wonderz *

4. G4L

5. Ai Dee

6. Megu Megu Fire

7. Watashi Idol Sengen *

M.C

8. Ifudodou

 

Such a fun set right!?!? I performed choreo I was super in love with my fav people ᡣ • . • 𐭩 ♡

 

When I look back at Idol*pro’s first run in January, I feel very disappointed with myself and my performances…

So, knowing we were bringing it back I had to improve EVERYTHING! Starting with my outfit

 

I used my curly hair miku wig and styled two hearts in a otaku girl style! I also added a new headdress to complete the look

I LOOOOVE how it came out… need to try this style on my real hair ><

 

 

Next, I wore longer socks and upgraded to cute shoes!

The difference is small but made all the difference in my opinion 



I got kind compliments from fellow idols and attendees which helped raise my confidence a lot~

 

Before the costume, there was the practice!

 

I worked really hard on all my dances to show a stage Id be 100% proud of and, I really was. I felt the love of the community and knew my hard work paid off. Im usually worried to do solos, but I think I did a good job for a song so dear to me ❤

 


I might not be a great miku, but I’m working my way up to deserving to stand on that stage as her.

 

I hope this journey never ends ʚ(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )ɞ


IN OTHER NEWS!

 

During Akiba Live, deco*pro was asked to help participate in the karaoke segment hosted by Strawberry Sunday.

 

Me and rose ended up practicing New Romantic Sailors AND singing it live at the event.

 

IT WAS SO NERVE WRECKING!!!!

 

Although I practiced every day, singing is a whole new beast from performing. I was so nervous on stage that I couldn’t control my voice from shaking LOLLL

 

Although it was a fail, and I disappointed myself, I wasn’t really sad!! I got off the stage with a fire in my eyes (Emoji)

 

I want revenge!!! I want to practice lots and tackle singing in front of others!!!

 


The event was a success. I learnt so much about performing and myself. Its only uphill from here! Till next Akiba... I’ll show you a better version of myself!


₊‧°𐐪♡𐑂°‧₊

 

Speaking of Akiba: THERE WILL BE A THIRD SHOW!!!!!

 

Mark August 3rd (8/3/24) off on your calendars, were coming back!!

If you love miku… please come to this show, we will make it worth while ❤

 

I will work super hard and try to top my performance last show with confidence and skill!!!!

 


Its busy, but I’m happy. Let’s continue to talk like this (• ∇ <)〜♡˚✧*・

 

Ill be posting ALLL my ax stuff this week and next week so be prepared for my spam!!! I’m also updating YouTube more often (Shorts)

 

Even if you didn’t end up going, or we couldn’t meet,  I hope you can have a little fun watching my posts ><

 

Now, back to recharging for the next event!








1 comment:

  1. Feels so nice reading your posts, always such an active lifestyle <3

    ReplyDelete

ANIME EXPO 24 ⋆˚✿˖° CON & メイク―୨୧⋆ ˚

Yo its cherri (poyo) !!   ‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾ Welcome back to the  blog !   Little update on me, I got Invisalign recently! It really hurts an...