Thursday, June 16, 2022

Ora Ora makeup/code test, Bad nights, Dance updates

 Yo!

As promised heres my post for today!

I did alot today so expect another ramble <3



So! I finally finished learning Akaris solo today!! It got a little difficult at the end but I finished learning in an hour!

Tomorrow will be the time to practice and clean whilst thinking of a script for when i film it!

Im so excited because its such a cute simple dance and I have a few ideas already!!

Other than that im ssososoosososos excited to start learning Apple Pie either tomorrow or friday I havent decided yet! The song is 100% addictive

Buuuut im cutting it to the 2nd verse - end with adjustments to the dance break to make it cute instead of sexy 

Either way im so excited! Once I finish those up ill work on deco boco and my kpop random dance list!


Moving on... I finally got into gal!

Since i had alot of free time tonight I decided to have a small gal night to myself <3

I watched the latest egg videos and researched Ora Ora alot before doing my own Ora Ora look! It was hard since I only had what was in my closet but it was fun! 

I hope one day I can give this substyle more justice than I did today lol! It came out more reiwa "etan" esque than Ora Ora i think?



My make was based off this tutotial! I followed this back when I was first getting into gal, so it was fun to try it again <3


Its not the same, but it was still fun!

Heres some fun inspo pics I feel in love with while searching!!



Im much more hozu than miipochi (pale af lol) but i still fell in love with her look <3 

This blogpost helped me choose my code as well!

I was so mad my brown track suit was dirty because it would have worked so much better!! ;;;

Anyways it was a fun project for me even if it wasnt all too great

it felt really nice to branch out of my agejo hole and do something completely new, with clothes i never wear. I think ill do this again next week!

what substyle should i study next?




Actually despite the fun stuff of today, I had a really rough night and just felt really upset with myself and overall down in my mood. 

Its hard because I beat myself up so hard over things instead of acknowleding my wrong doings and forgiving myself, yet working to make sure i grow and do better the next day. 

So here i am telling myself that its ok to make mistakes!! Its bound to happen time to time, as long as i work hard to make tomorrow a better day. I shouldnt just drown in the sadness and disapointment, but work harder!!

Ive got this! Tomorrow will be a better day than today even if just a little!

and if your day was rough today as well, dont beat yourself up about it! Each day is a new start to have a better day! Im proud of you for making it through today! 


Ok thats all today! I hope i can blog tomorrow but im not sure ill have much to talk about! Maybe a friday blog for thurs and fri combined? We will see!! 

Thanks for reading guys! 

see you soon~











No comments:

Post a Comment

AKIBA LIVE 完成 A week of vocaloid ๋࣭ ⭑⚝

Yo! Its cherri (poyo) Welcome back to the blog! Trying to keep up with my goals, so today I'm writing about the crazy week I had (AKA wh...