Thursday, August 18, 2022

Asayoru Maid Cafe experience + Shopping (Im back)

Yo!

so... its been a while! As you can see I gave the blog a little make over! Its far from done, but something to boost me back into blogging <3

I started school last week, so life has been so crazy and hectic, but Im trying to make time to blog again and more often :D



So to feel better after my first week me and my mum went to asayoru!! 

Im literally obseased with this place now tt

Heres the food I ordered!!


 My mom origionally ordered this but we traded since i liked it better lol


Isnt this kuma parfait just so cute?? I wanna try all the flavors now~


And last I got the signature drink!! (the spell for this is so fun)


And lastly a polaroid with lovely maid mitsu <3

Im literally addicted to asayoru now!! The food was so tasty and the service was to die for. I loved getting to be a spoiled princess for a day and cant wait to go back!!

Heres some selfies too :D




Ngl I was feeling wack about the pigtails but the maids were so kind and i imedietly felt so pretty!!

And the co*de!!

Shoes: DreamV
One peice: Ma*Rs

I also did some shopping at daiso and sanrio!!
Heres my hauls <3




New melo and kitty items is the best way to destress! Plus im rlly happy to have cute new bowls and cups!! 


On a diff note im so happy for my beautiful mom for taking me out today and experiencing so many new things with me <3


She dressed up in cheetah print to be trendy <3



And thats all for today!! I cant wait to go back to Asayoru when possible <3

Did you know Pinkii's dropping phonk barbie tmmr? Im actually so excited!! Koakuma trap was life changing

Should I blog about it? 

Its hella late as i write this so good night everyone~ Thanks for reading this long ass post :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

AKIBA LIVE 完成 A week of vocaloid ๋࣭ ⭑⚝

Yo! Its cherri (poyo) Welcome back to the blog! Trying to keep up with my goals, so today I'm writing about the crazy week I had (AKA wh...