Sunday, November 20, 2022

Maid Sae's Bday @Asayoru + Gets !!

 Yo!! 

Been a while (imsorry) I always forget to blog TT

BUT!! I got sick sunday during work and had been dying with a fever for a few days, finally feeling gud as new on friyay. Ive been bored and sad because of it so i may or may have not made some bad money decisions (but thats for ltr ;)) 

ANYWAYS! Today was finally a day off to take for myself so lets talk abt ittt!!!



Me and my mum ran some early morning errands and i decided to pick up some makeup i needed!! 


The liner is sooo pretty!! I only really got it because i am also a princess and brown/pink combo is elite but its rlly nice!!

I got to wear my uggs out again finally which made me so happy TT but also made me crave a rady set up for my little adventures so I looked at a couple~





I need one....

After that tho It was time for...... Boss Sae's Bday!!!

I was reallly excited for this bday and the chance to see Ojou Sae!! This theme was really soo genius and stunning ;;

But since I had no fancy/black & white clothes, I decided instead of being a kobun Ill be a kyabajo gal!! (inspired loosely by yakuza 3's hostess club www)



I loved my make today too!! It was a fun, more toned down hostess  look very reminicent of my love satomin :DD (I read some ageha the night b4 for inspo)


Ma*rs Dress
DreamV Shoes

My code was so fun too!! I loved trying out my new hair clips with this fit <3 Ive left this dress to rot for a while which stinks because its my favorite print and its so pretty with these shoes!! The light pink x black is a new boom for sure!


Look at my handsome yakuza kuma san!! Maid aoi made my dreams come true with his silly eyepatch and evil face >:3



The prints and buttons blew me away!!! Sae was making my heart flutter every glance i stole of her tonight >< And our chekki was soo cute!! Ebi Yakuza ftw :3

I cant put videos but the performances tonight were so crazy amazing!! Sae's new wotegi routine was so fun and full of charisma and maid nicos performance had the gang DEAD and happy since we were hopping for a yakuza related performance!!


The night was truly amazing and I loved getting to dress full agejo again tonight after a while <3 I really am getting so excited for the next event!!!

After getting home I decided to unwind and finally read my december ageha!! I took alot of photos of it and am gonna release a look through blog sometime later this week!!!



Please look forward to it!! Ill be talking about the 2008 agejo trends and brands!! Itll be really fun I hope ><



OK!!! now time for some gets!! Just a little <3 while I wait on buyee packages (very excited to show yall them tee hee)


Yay!!! Finally got my hands on more midnight my melo stuff to match my Majoretty dress!! I hope i can visit disney soon or something to show them off!


I also added this Wish Me Mell Chekki stand to my collection!! Its so perfect for coai and looks really good next to her acrylic stand!! ;; I have sm more on the way lol


And look!! The cutest custom keychain for coai!! The butterfly and angel wing motifs are just so perfect ;; I cant wait to add a keychain to it!



And fin~

I hope this blog was fun! I tried to make it longer to make up for my lost time! I really see more freetime in my future so I will do my best for some winter themed content!! 

I had a great day today, I always do at asayoru and it really warms my heart that every month I have a place to go to and celebrate with my dearest friends! 

Im very excited to start writting my ageha look through blog so please be excited for that as well!!

Till next time! thank you for reading always <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

AKIBA LIVE 完成 A week of vocaloid ๋࣭ ⭑⚝

Yo! Its cherri (poyo) Welcome back to the blog! Trying to keep up with my goals, so today I'm writing about the crazy week I had (AKA wh...