Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Mail check + Huge gets hual

Yo!

jerri here :D

as per usual im sorry about the lack of posts these past few months. I really want to post often but

in all honesty i have nothing to post!!!

Ive been so busy because of school durring the weekdays and work on week ends :((( however I have lots of breaks coming up! So hopefully we can get some fall/winter content out then!


While work is boring and painful, it allows me to have way more gets posts!!! Including this big one from my first month of work!

lets gooo!


Last week I had my senior ditch day, and mostly slept but also decided to have a mommy daughter date and go shop at ross!

Heres the make! (dont talk abt how it doesnt match the outfit I was gonna wear something else LOL)



I tried to do somewhat of a look inspired by Kurumi Toa if she were gal (aka hella lash) 

It was fun!! I want to try her makeup normally too next time~

Heres some cool finds from ross that didnt make it to the haul TT



And now for the best part!! Ross haul :D





Yay!! I found alot of cute things. Esp that cup with the gold leo print!! Its literally so me(btw i live in that pj top now)

and that was all for my little day out! however... as a reward for working hard and getting my first job I did buy a few things to treat myself tee hee. 


ISNT SHE BEAUTIFUL??? TT my first modern liz lisa piece!



AND LOOK AT ALL THIS NEW COAI MERCH!!! im so happy TT


And look at these cute lip balms from target!! Theyre so nice quality too... my lips are soft af


Finally got this cuper cute majoretty dress/top!! Its so cozy and thick!! Perfect for winter ><


And matching ears + clips to go with!! (if you cant tell i LOVE this collection)


While writting this post I realized that in fact, my break from school is actually not a break because i will be working 7 days with one day off in between :,,) 

I hope I can find the time to blog and write to you all, but I wont promise anything ;; I think im going to feel dead as hell that week.

BUT! expect for sure blogs on the 20th of november and the 14th of december <3 

OGEY I love you all!! Good night and thanks for reading 




2 comments:

  1. sounds like u had lots of fun !! the pj top looks soo comfy, and the liz lisa piece is the cutest ever (๑>◡<๑)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you love!! I did!! liz lisa is taking over my heart lately ;;

      Delete

AKIBA LIVE 完成 A week of vocaloid ๋࣭ ⭑⚝

Yo! Its cherri (poyo) Welcome back to the blog! Trying to keep up with my goals, so today I'm writing about the crazy week I had (AKA wh...