Sunday, December 4, 2022

Bday date w/ da shawty!

 Yo!

I still cant believe im doing well posting weekly! (dont jinx it oh my god)

But todays post is abt my fun day with my lovely friend bry!! 

Her birthday is coming up so, we celebrated and spend hella cash togehter >:D

Ogey les go!



Comin up for her bday I had go to the mall to get her sum cute stuff! She lovess miniso, so I went a few days before to get her bday gifts! <3

But while shopping for her I kindaa got distracted 



But isnt this wota my melo just so cute ;; I had to snag her!! (the blanket tbh wasnt needed but i was in a mood)

anyways!


Homegirl comes over and gives ME a gift cuz she ordered the wrong thing ;;;; whose bday is it 

BUT i luv it and it smells sooo nice!!



we dediced to b fancy and drink arizona out of a tea pot and put our snacks in a little tower! extra but extra cute!


We tried to make a gingerbread house too but uhhh it didnt uhh really work out 

The next day was time for shopping!!



I did some makeup inspired by kurumi again!! Her look is so effortlessly beautiful!! Its a little natural for me, but also not too natural that i feel uncomtorable so i love it!!

I did switch to black contacts after tho since it looked a little bad with my outfit!


The fit wasnt too great tbh, weird mix & matched pinks and me trying to wear my ma*rs top ;;; Ill do better next time sighhhhhhh


we looked so cute tho!!!


Spotted!! I had to go and pick this up for my love rose! We matching now <3


Da cutest...


While shopping we found these cute lil dolls that look like us!! Adorbs




while walking around we found the cutest little shop!! They had donuts and drinks! 


I didnt get a good photo, but it was so yummy!! I want to go back badly <3

also selfie dump



yayyy!! And thats all for our adventure! It was so fun to finally see my love again (we havent hung since my bday LOL) and I had sm fun screwing around for 2 days!

Lets get into the gets now!!!


I snagged these nails while I wait to purchase some new gyaru nails!!

I also had no clue it said "queer" on the nail till i got home LMFAO 

still gonna wear doe.



Miniso had the cutest little my mello blind box!! I wanted to get a few, but they were sooo expensive TT


The one i got tho was soooo darling!! Shes found a home inside my PC case now!!


I also folded for this kirby mask, I wanted hand lotion but I told myself no becuz I have 2 unused hand lotions at home 


And a power bank!! I really needed one for conventions that was cuter/more me! I think ill deco it for my next blog post!! so look forward >.0


Annnd fin! I wanted to talk a little more, but im sooo dead!! we stayed up really late watching Love between Fairy and Devil!! It was sooo funny at the beggining and I loved watching esther act! I had only seen her in youth with you but I love her personality sm!


But yeah,,, Im dead so Ill talk more in my next blog!!

The holidays coming up has really given me the break I needed from chaotic school work and horrible work schedules, I feel really good now and excited for all the amazing things to come this month!

Im also trying to get out more so hmu for ice skating dates <3

see you next week koakuma cuties!





No comments:

Post a Comment

AKIBA LIVE 完成 A week of vocaloid ๋࣭ ⭑⚝

Yo! Its cherri (poyo) Welcome back to the blog! Trying to keep up with my goals, so today I'm writing about the crazy week I had (AKA wh...