Sunday, December 18, 2022

Time w/ Family & Gets!

 Yo! 

How is everyone? Sorry for missing last weeks post! Literally nothing happened lol

But! I will be making it up with a post this weekend and next WEEK!! 

The past few days have been super hectic, I finished school for the semester as well as saw my sister! 

Its been really stressful but im so ready to finally have some peace and quiet! At least until tuesday when work takes over TT

OK! lets get into my visit w my family~



We decided to go to city walk and shop/eat! Since its finally colder (by california standards lol) I decided on a towned down look inspired by my last ageha blogpost!



Im not a fan of jeans AT all but I wanted to be comftorable TT and I was suprised at how similar my jacket was!!

Overall this look was fun and I felt both cozy and cute!!



Because Im picky we had sushi!! I was really excited but tbh my tuna roll was not that great ;; miso soup SMACKED tho!


My sis taking photos for me LOL (mayb i shldve worn skinny jeans...)


It was really pretty tho <3 


Also this?? handanitizer??? hello??


And what I bought!! I LOVEEEE rock candy so that shit was yum

Tbh I only bought the choco because of the gag, but it was actually really good too LOL 

and the drink was a little sweet but so worth the packaging!


It was a short day, but we had sm fun exploring!! Especially the cute shops and fun stuff we saw!

Also a certified banger from my sister..

said banger

The next day me and my mom headed 2 topanga to do some christmas shopping!

I was tired and didnt wanna get dressed up so I went with a classic tracksuit! So cozy i need more stat (rady time?)


We got some stuff for my family, but I knew I had to get my friend a lil gift as well! (payback for buying me sm stuff from japan TT)



The sanrio packaging is sooo darling... And just the other day we were talking abt how we are actually them! 

Im just assuming she wont see this becuz no one reads my blogs (LOL) but if she does... 

you didnt see anything act suprised TT



While we were out i ended up "accidentally" buying myself some staple pieces TT How does this happen?

But im excited abt the pink pants! I hate pants, but maybe because theyre pink and remind me of tralala without lace and personality ill be able to style them well!


Finally!! drum roll pleas

gets timeeeeeeeeee!! (your favorite)



Firstly... My dream item... Coai Birthday Live 2021 shirts!!

I am so incredibly lucky to own these! The only listings out there atm for her shirts and i snagged both because i had to... Theyre so big and cozy!! Totally in love.

ALSO LIGHTPEN!!! Literally so happy to own these! I am a true yoruami fan now <3


I also finally got a package for ala!! My beautiful shoes for hanfu keqing!! They are so stunning and cozy! as well as cat ears for maid keqing! (i am so fuckin hype for this event aaaa) 

I have sm ideas and plans for content for my yt i cant wait!


My mom also got me this adorable touchland handsanitizer!! Its so pink and smells amazing!! I love it... shld I deco? 


Ive been feeling very stressed from school, life, work and just overall not being able to sit back and be proud of my grades or performance, but being able to spend time with my family and forget my worries has been really needed.

Its become hard for me to accept anything less than A's for a while now, but I try to think about freshman year me and how shocked shed be to see we havent had C's in years. She would be proud, and so should I!

Im really excited writting this because I get to see the loves of my lifes tomorrow and experience so much with them before returning to work (booooooo) 

My heart is full of nerves and excitement <3 I get to be with my favorite people in my favorite place

(so basically... next blogpost is gonna be fucking amazing ;)

thanks for reading loves, to anyone finishing school for the sem, Im proud of you and your performance no matter what!




No comments:

Post a Comment

AKIBA LIVE 完成 A week of vocaloid ๋࣭ ⭑⚝

Yo! Its cherri (poyo) Welcome back to the blog! Trying to keep up with my goals, so today I'm writing about the crazy week I had (AKA wh...