Friday, January 6, 2023

Day off erands & prep!

 Yo!

good morning for a change!! As im writting this i am prepping hard for ALA, but when this releases ill already be there, which is weird!!

    So i hope you enjoy this prewritten blog~ (ala one next week!)

I finally had my first day off in a while and decided to run some errands and get some stuff!! 

    lets go~



I woke up hella early (10 lol) and wasnt in the mood for make but still wanted to be cute!! 

    I decided to whip out my new track suit <3


Setoa: Rady
Shoes: Yumetenbo

I felt super cute running errands like this!

    First order of business was acrylic time!



I havent gotten acrylics in years due to getting a pc, but decided to book an appt for my small goal of becoming more high maintence this month!

    (Theyre also for the con!)

I did smaller length so that id be able to type on my computer, game, and do makeup well still without bothering with annoying press ons popping off!

    The salon lady asked me if i was a model which warmed my heart ><


Natural jerri jumpscare!

Next on the list was eats!!



I hit up Angel & Devil again!! so darling!

    Def my last time ordering drinks tho... their menue photos look EXTREMELY different from what you get, its a little disapointing :(


Cute decor tho!! <3 


I hit Tj Max & picked up a sephora item ive been needing so lets dive into my gets!



Tj max finds!! 18 bucks for all <3



Finally this beautiful dior blush is mine!! First dior item!!

    And recieved a package! was left disapointed though as i thought it was a tank top not a dress! its too large for me as well so I plan to either sell or tailor into a tank top!


Overall I had a very good day full of fun and pink!

    after making it home i was able to nap until dark and dream of meeting coai and seeing yoruami <3

And the end of writting this signifies the begening of con crunch!! Ill be busy af this weekend but I hope to blog and show you all my adventures <3

    time for one hell of an "everything" bath for con!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

AKIBA LIVE 完成 A week of vocaloid ๋࣭ ⭑⚝

Yo! Its cherri (poyo) Welcome back to the blog! Trying to keep up with my goals, so today I'm writing about the crazy week I had (AKA wh...