Sunday, January 29, 2023

Lazy Gal Study Date & Rambles ~

 Yo!!

    So sorry its been a while! (i got lazy whoops)

This week I decided to get together w/ a friend and go "study"! 

No studying ended up happening but ill take any exuse to go out wwww



I went for a toned down look today! I wanted something sweet and soft~

    I also got to refrence Nanako for the first time~ (*^.^*)



It was so fun!!

    I wish I had better glitters tho(ꐦ𝅒_𝅒)

It was fun to reference her tho! I had been eyeing her softer looks ever since I got my dior blush! I want to try again but with more intensity~ 

    I always UNDER apply TT



But it made for a great toned down-but-still-gal look <3


I also got to try out my new press ons!! I live for these... need more 

And here was the Lazy Gal code!! I thought itd be cozy for cali winter but uhh I freezed wwww


Setoa: RADY

After our "study" sesh we headed to micheals and I got to pick up some stuffs!



Lavender Inscene becuz I finally blew thru my last batch!! TT

    And pink ribbon!!!!

Ive been DYING to try this cute bow trend ヽ(^Д^)ノ

Its so cute!




So I cant wait to give it a try soon!!! ><

    (Ah kurumi ur too cute ;;;)

And also to use as a backtie for my liz lisa dress! Im hopping I can make it tight fitted so I can wear!!

    I was lowkey devestated when It didnt fit like I had imagined ;;;;;;


On that topic Im planning to start selling some clothes!!

    Work cut my schedule BAD so its been rough ;;

BUT hopefully I can make sum extra cash and make room with selling!

    and I finally decided to let go of my blue dear my love shoes TTTTT


Im so devestated to let them go,,, but its been years and ive never worn them, because I dont wear blue 
(༎ຶ _」 ༎ຶ )

But!! im only trading since I feel like they transend cash value in my heart. Hopefully I get something equally cool in return <3



Its late as I write this, but I hope another silly daily life blog is ok!

    I had plans to release some more "content" based blogs but i got rlllllyy lazy and swamped with irl stuffs TT

Ill do my best to get something fun out this week tho!

    And we might be in for a new boom blog soon!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

✩°。 ⋆ Lets Restart! ギャル BLOG INTRODUCTION ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁

Yo! Its cherri (poyo) It's been a while... so let's start over! One of my resolutions for the year was to return to blog...