Friday, September 15, 2023

ギャル BIRTHDAY ✩°。 ⋆ ASAYORU / GETS / MORE ☆

 Yo! 

Its cherri (poyo) •ﻌ•

Im back to talk today about my birthday weekend! as well as show off some gets & do a long awaited mail check~

Lets get right into it!



I figured, since its everyones fav lets start with my latest gets!! ૮₍ ´ ꒳ `₎ა

This time I have a bit more to show you all!


(❤ω❤)


First get is an ipad cover!! 

Ive needed one for.... 4 years now... lol

But its super cute and im so happy to finally have one! I feel like i can take my ipad anywhere now www



Some Sugar Gloss shorts!!

In all honesty they are alot shorter than i expected...

(っ- ‸ - ς) I might sell them since i dont think i can wear them outside- 

Im so bummed!!!!! But i had some other sugar gloss shorts in my cart that are bigger and longer so ill go get those instead <3


A cute unbranded top! I love the color scheme and the cute lil bow (ෆ˙ᵕ˙ෆ)♡

I needed more tops opposed to dresses wwww


Cute hair pins!! They are so pretty... Ive been wearing them almost daily~




and TADAAA!!!! 

An egg towel from the donkii collab!!!! 

Was it absolutely uneeded? yes. Do I regret it? no :P 

Its so soft, and just really cute! Now if only id go to the damn beach... 


And thats all for now! 

I have a few things coming by mail, but as opposed to making a mail check, I figured ill just show you all the goods when they come ⋆⭒˚。⋆


Now for my birthday! 

Last year I went to asayoru to celebrate, so this year I did the same :3


Here was my make! I did it in a hurry so I dont have an exact refrence this time ;;;

But I liked the look alot! I felt cute on my day~~



Mitsu was my maid this visit! I was sososo happy because its been a while since ive been seated by mitsu! 

I was awkward since its been a while, but i was happy to talk to mitsu ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡ She was also super kind to my sister (a total maid noob) , who accompanied me! 

Look how cute my cake plate came out ;;; Im so happy...


Our chekki was soosososooso cute!! I loved the colors and the cake so much ;;;

I was so happy to spend my day at asayoru! I felt so truly special when the cafe sung happy birthday to me (*꒦ິ꒳꒦ີ)

Ill be back next year~




The next day, my mom prepared such a nice birthday brunch for me ;;;

With only my favorite foods: carbs, Meat, sugar, wwwww

I was really happy though~ 

Later we went to kbq for the first time! It was not really my thing, but I brought sae and ate well ( ˶ˆ꒳ˆ˵ )

All in all my birthday was lots of fun! 

I was happy to spend time at my home, and also with my cherished family. 

Its weird being 18 now... I still feel 16 i wont lie, but Im really happy with where life is taking me, and I cant wait to grow more!



This was a rather simple blog today, I mainly wanted to show off my new gets hehe

But I hope you werent too bored~ Next blog will be more fun and interactive i promise

UPCOMING BLOG

- 2010 Oct Ageha flip through 

- Pack for my trip with me 

- baby gal Hair Lookbook

I have alot planned these few months between travel, cosplay, and work so pls bear with me if updates are slow ><

I promise I wont abandon the blog (,,>﹏<,,)

In the meantime, thank you for reading! Lets sleep well~



No comments:

Post a Comment

✩°。 ⋆ Lets Restart! ギャル BLOG INTRODUCTION ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁

Yo! Its cherri (poyo) It's been a while... so let's start over! One of my resolutions for the year was to return to blog...