Monday, May 20, 2024

VACATION C★DE & ライフ ☆アップデート⊹ ࣪ ˖

Yo! Its cherri (Poyo)

Long time no blog! Sorry ;; It keeps getting away from me~

 

Anyways! I want to talk about my recent trip to mexico to see my family! Lets chat~

 


 

Day one was a long drive to san diego, and a fun night eating and shopping! I decided to wear my ANAP shirt and go for a modern reiwa style ദ്ദി ˉ͈̀꒳ˉ͈́ )✧



(isnt my suitcase cute lol) 


My make was pretty much winged, but I wasnt a fan of how it came out...


Definetly loved this new hairstyle I tried out though!


 

Day one was lots of fun ♡⸜(˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝

 

Day two was firstly filled with visit the super cute cafe: Miracle Potion!

 

We had so much fun here ::




I wore a tracksuit setup look!


 

Look at the cute drinks we had!!! They tasted great ;;




Then we drove on up to mexico -->




That night we went to an engagement party, and since im with family, I tone down my makeup, but they love my style so I wore my liz lisa cardi and maxi dress!

 

I love this combo, it makes me feel super himekaji ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و ♡




And lastly day three!


I was DEAD at this point so I didnt bother to do my make, especially since after a nice lunch we would be leaving mexico and walking the border in 96 degree heat ;;;

 

BUT! I did want to look cute so I did a basic miniskirt and tracksuit top look! It made me feel like I was going to go play tenis LOL

 


By the time I was home, I felt so dead from almost 12 hrs of being in the car, but I was happy to see my family~

 

It was also nice to be surrounded by people who accept me as I am, and the way i dress!

 




Anyways! Thats a wrap on my vacation~

 

How is everyone? my life has been increasingly busy these days ;;

 

But im really happy for it!! 


If your reading this far, im streaming tomorrow!

Itll be my first time, so im nervous, but ive wanted to do this for a while now!

 

Next blog is mail check! Look forward to it koakuties!


バイバイ(-ω-) zzZ

 






2 comments:

  1. hehe All of your coords are cute! Adored the first one with the anap sweatshirt! Also, your eye make on the polaroiiid!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you <333!!! the anap collab shirt is just too cute ><

      Delete

ANIME EXPO 24 ⋆˚✿˖° CON & メイク―୨୧⋆ ˚

Yo its cherri (poyo) !!   ‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾ Welcome back to the  blog !   Little update on me, I got Invisalign recently! It really hurts an...