Wednesday, May 29, 2024

WEEKEND W/ ME ギャル ✮⋆˙ コスプレ & MAIL チェック

 Yo!! Its cherri... poyo!

 

Welcome back to the blog everyone! I just finished my finals, so im feeling relieved and ready to blog again


 

Alot has happened in our time away from cosplay stuff to streaming and your favorite: mail!

 

Lets talk about everything! ⸜(。˃ ᵕ ˂ )⸝♡

 


First things, FuRyu pop up!

 

Decopro had the privledge of being invited to work on promotional content for FuRyu! We made lots of fun videos, and most of them have been doing really good!!

 

For this day we decided to do a casual theme, and since i dont own any blue i went with a ryosan look!

 

I figured if miku were a 16 yr old in japan right now theres a good chance shed wear it at least once! Plus i needed an exuse to wear my liz lisa sailor setup lol...

 




But it was so fun! The matcha miku carbord was so pretty~


 

The next mini topic is my live streaming!!


 

I decided to start streaming in april, but was unable to get everything together until may ><

 

I kept pushing it back too due to having lots of nerves..

But it was so much fun!!

 

For now im treating it as a way to have fun, since unless im going out im stuck in the mundane circle of work, dance, sleep only seeing my friends and dressing up nicely like twice a month TT

 

Im not taking streaming seriously, since Im a small small content creator, but I enjoyed it and I cant wait to continue streaming whenever I can!!


 

Now onto the fan favorites.... Mail time!!

 

Since ive been doing lots of decopro stuff and personal content, Its been months since i was able to buy something for ME and not for a video. So I decided to force myself to buy a cute sweater that had been in my mercari cart for a year lol

 


 

It was so much cuter than i expected!!

 

The oversized look is amazing, and the color is my favorite shade ((♡ˊ͈ ꒳ ˋ͈)

 




It also felt pretty agejo!! Hostess off duty vibes~ So I decided to wear it with my signature agejo style makeup~

 


Ive been sad without my bottom lashes (saving money) but i was happy to do a makeup look more like "me" for the first time in a while :3

I love my sweater so much and im happy to have been able to purchase something just for my happiness and nothing else <3

 

Sooo thats all for now!

 

How has everyone been? Spring is coming to a closing end here.

 

As the year goes by I feel like Ive changed so much from the past.

Ive been putting my all into content, and doing my best to work on projects I love only.

 

Its been a much better time, and im even glad I returned to blogging after months.

 

If you've read this far, ill give you a cookie and a spoiler!

 

My next youtube video is for my 2 year youtube anniversary! Its special to me because I almost quit youtube, but this year ive been consistantly posting and working hard on it.

 

Im recreating one of my older videos, and its got a very nostolgic feeling~

 

I hope its well recieved (,,>﹏<,,)

 

other than that, good night everyone! lets sleep well~

 







1 comment:

  1. Just subscribed! I don't know how I read your post when you uploaded it but never clicked on your video. So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

ANIME EXPO 24 ⋆˚✿˖° CON & メイク―୨୧⋆ ˚

Yo its cherri (poyo) !!   ‧₊˚ ☁️⋅♡𓂃 ࣪ ִֶָ☾ Welcome back to the  blog !   Little update on me, I got Invisalign recently! It really hurts an...