Thursday, August 12, 2021

Huge Himekaji Summer Inspo Dump!!



Ayo! cherri here <3 I havent gone out lately and dont have any new codes to post so i figured my next post could be something a little different, a huge dump of all my inspiration this summer! This blog is going 2 act like my huge online diary so this'll be a post i can look back on to help remind me of my goals this summer <3

So lets get into it!!! 


Clothing / Codes / Brand inspo~









Now on 2 my Make / Hair inspo ~













And thats all!! Even though summers half way done, I really feel like its just begun for me! Ive fallen back in love with flowey long dresses and heavy make, so get ready for liz lisa hauls in the future! <3 anyways, this week has been tough but the weekend is near, which means ill hopefully get some pretty pictures and stories for a "day out" post!! 

Have an amazing week yall thanks for reading! What is your summer vibe?














No comments:

Post a Comment

AKIBA LIVE 完成 A week of vocaloid ๋࣭ ⭑⚝

Yo! Its cherri (poyo) Welcome back to the blog! Trying to keep up with my goals, so today I'm writing about the crazy week I had (AKA wh...