Sunday, August 22, 2021

Update + Gal inspirations!!

 Yo! hiya everyone!! 

I did a small poll on my story on what type of blog post you'd guys want first and this was the winner so... lets do it!! This post will be dedicated to my favorite models/people who have and continue to inspire me and my gal lifestyle :)) 

Heads up!! will contain a variety of people (nongals, anime charecters, gal models) 


1) Tanaka Reina (Morning Musume)


Ive been into jpop and idols for as long as I can remember and Reina had been my number one for so long!! I remember her early rokku/goshiku days where you can see her wear tutuha brand!! she inspires me everyday and i hope to one day achieve such a shinning gal personality like hers!



2) Rina Fujimoto (The Idolm@ster Cinderella Girls)


As i said upove im such a huge idol/jpop nerd, one of my favorite series being Idolmaster!! which has a super huge range of amazing gal representation, one being miss rina! a oraora with a shaved head in her free time and a agejo princess on stage. She taught me so much about what gal is about and how to ignore the negative conotations and assumptions people apply to gals and the style as a whole. I really fell for her due to her grey eyes and blonde hair which has become my favorite gal stable :))


3) Rina sakurai (Ageha Model, actress, influencer)


So so so incredibly simular to rina fujimoto, this rina also captivated me through her ability to show up in ageha as this big haired huge lashed princess, but could also do a complete 180 and become this darker, rebelious older sister. As a collecter of 2008-2010 ageha ive seen pages and pages of rina and her beautiful looks, her huge bottom lashes really inspired me to go absolutely wild from time to time, and her more toned down looks were the perfect inspirations for when i was just starting out. 



4) Marin Kitagawa (Sono Bisque Doll)


When i first discovered Sono Bisque i was 100% ready to be met with another steryotypical fetishized gal manga for men. while this still pertains to alot of that, Sono Bisque gave me something fresh that stayed true to gal confidence but gave a realistic side to them. I felt personally connected to Marin because of her love for cosplay and anime! Its a super sweet story with a really loveable main guy and an even more loveable gal!



5) Satomi Yukawa (Ageha model, influencer)


One of my biggest inspirations at the moment!! Her absolutely gorgous eye looks work so well with everything!! I fell in love with her after finding a small hair tutorial from her now deleted blog! I instantly knew i had to try out her makeup style and its my go-to look for so long now!! even though shes pretty much disapeared from the internet, i love her features in ageha and will contiue to try to perfect her glamourous eye looks!



Whew!! post done~ this was so much fun!! I really cant wait for my next post :D, i have so so many ideas and ive really found a love for blogging!! Since im writting this so so late have a good morning/day everyone!! 

Who are your gal inspirations? do we share any? and as always thank you for reading!!! <3





No comments:

Post a Comment

AKIBA LIVE 完成 A week of vocaloid ๋࣭ ⭑⚝

Yo! Its cherri (poyo) Welcome back to the blog! Trying to keep up with my goals, so today I'm writing about the crazy week I had (AKA wh...