Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Gal Day Out + Recent thoughts, New Booms??

 

Yo!! Whats up everyone?? trying out a new type of format for this blog post, what do you think? The middle style was looking ugly to me :'(( But anyways!! I went out the other day in a completely different style than im used to but i was really feeling it! uggs in summer? I think I just miss my gal fall <3


But anyways! i felt really cute and it got me thinking about my style, and how i go about my gal life. Ive been thinking about researching a year and sticking to the fashion style and trends from said year. A hugee gal in the community does this and i adore the idea! so far im really falling for 2009 and 2010 but i want to do more research till i settle on one (if i even do ^^,,) Ive been using my own agehas and egg scans to help so if you have any scans from either year send them my way!! 

I need more accesories dont i? 


Somehow im feeling disconnected from my first love himekaji rn due to my inability to curl or style my hair in dramatic ways.. after dying and re-bleaching my hair it is completely dead ;; so ive been sticking to straight boring hair and its making me feel rlly insecure about my casual princess life style!! but thanks to it ive been able to explore a little and found that i really like greys and blacks for a more rebelious vibe! Could this be a new boom? Nothing is set in stone since i change my mind a ton but im thinking of expanding my wardobe to new brand! 



 For now im drowning in my work trying to get my school life sorted out.. hopefully the work load lessens so i can dedicate more time to myself and health!! Im thinking about all kinds of blogposts i could do and something im really interested in is my buyee cart/my wishlist items but idk how the turn out will be! should i try it out? But till then ill work hard so i can blog my heart out more often <3

Thank you for reading!! What are your current booms??





No comments:

Post a Comment

AKIBA LIVE 完成 A week of vocaloid ๋࣭ ⭑⚝

Yo! Its cherri (poyo) Welcome back to the blog! Trying to keep up with my goals, so today I'm writing about the crazy week I had (AKA wh...