Saturday, November 6, 2021

Hella late halloween post

 Yo!

wow this is embaressing. But anyways!! Halloween post!! lets go!!

I didnt really do much for halloween but I ended up going to a party with my cousin and their friends!! I had a ton of fun and ate prolly 50 frosted cookies whoops. but anyways i did a gloomy bear look with some casual toned down gal make :)) 



Heres the look <3






Overall halloween was super fun!! I felt hella cute and had a great time with the people i was with :) hope yall had great halloweens too!! I wanna wear this gloomy kigu again with kigurumin style make? shall i try soon?

Thanks for reading!!! What did you dress up as for
halloween? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

AKIBA LIVE 完成 A week of vocaloid ๋࣭ ⭑⚝

Yo! Its cherri (poyo) Welcome back to the blog! Trying to keep up with my goals, so today I'm writing about the crazy week I had (AKA wh...