Friday, November 5, 2021

Momoa Inspired make

 Yo!

THIS IS SO LATE... whoops. But anyways!! last last weekend I decided to have a fun little experimental momment and try out Momoa inspired make!! due to not having the same makeup, nor features it def looks different but i reallt enjoyed it!!! it twas fun so heres sum pics <3



Here ya go~




Used my new products from canmake!! Liked them alot <3


Sorry for the short post! ima start shortenning the length of my posts to help motivate me to blog more :)) but i had fun with this look and cant wait to try it again one day!!

Gn everyone!! have an amazing week <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

AKIBA LIVE 完成 A week of vocaloid ๋࣭ ⭑⚝

Yo! Its cherri (poyo) Welcome back to the blog! Trying to keep up with my goals, so today I'm writing about the crazy week I had (AKA wh...