Sunday, November 7, 2021

Cute lil onee lewk + gets

 Yo!

Yesterday i did an experimental look with some items that have been withering away in my closet! Twas fun and i got a nice experimental code!! very unhappy with my makeup tho LOL i tried to do something like cat eye?? anyways wasnt a move ;; i also have sum new buys to show off!




Heres the code & make




Anyways i tried, and didnt like but thats ok!! here are the gets <3



Just some small items :))


And thats all!! Today im going to try an old code and do some sakurina inspired makeup!! Next week ill try to have some adventures to blog about. The weekend is already over!! i want to hang on ;; but this week will be over in a flash!! 

thanks for reading!! How was your weekend?



No comments:

Post a Comment

AKIBA LIVE 完成 A week of vocaloid ๋࣭ ⭑⚝

Yo! Its cherri (poyo) Welcome back to the blog! Trying to keep up with my goals, so today I'm writing about the crazy week I had (AKA wh...