Monday, March 28, 2022

The Last Sono Sunday

 Yo!

Hows everyone doin??? 

So yesterday was the last sono sunday :(( Me n discord pals have been watchin each update every week, so im hella sad its over!!

But i decided to have sum fun with the last episode and made more niku maki!! 

So heres 2 that~



Yay ok heres photos!! 

The nikumaki turned out a little bit over cooked ngl 




Yay!! ok now 4 make photos 





:D


So yay! fun day :) 

I really loved the adaptation of sono bisque! Ive been an avid reader and marin lover since 2020 so it was super important to me that they did a good job and they rlly did!! I was upset that they got rid of her peircing :( but its okkk i guessss. Overall it was super fun!! I loved the anime and hope they have a 2nd season <3

If u watched sono bisque what was ur fav cosplay?



No comments:

Post a Comment

AKIBA LIVE 完成 A week of vocaloid ๋࣭ ⭑⚝

Yo! Its cherri (poyo) Welcome back to the blog! Trying to keep up with my goals, so today I'm writing about the crazy week I had (AKA wh...