Friday, March 25, 2022

Utah Trip

 Yo!

Sorry for the lack of blogs!! Ive been mega busy and lazy ;;;; ANYWAYS! Heres a small blogpost before I come out with some boom updates and cosplay blogposts!!



So! I was rlly inactive 4 a week because me n my mum went to Utah!! It was super fun <3 I didnt have much time to get photos n stuff but heres a small spam of some make and food~~




Day 1: Make :D

Inspired by Emiris makeup tut!~ Been in my 2009 boom lately so og hostess gal look is a must >:)


It was super fun!! Def gunna be a go-to for lazy, low mantience days! 




That day we went 2 this cute lil cafe!! im lit craving the food so bad rn 



Day 2 was the last day i took pics lmao kinda early 2000s inspired cuz i was going snow boarding and wanted somethin light~~



Yay blog post done~! I rlly dont have any content but wanted 2 blog anyways so take this awful post. overall I had sm fun and im so greatful 2 my mum for takin me on this trip 

But!! I hope to have alot comin! I wanna start a blogging challenge in april! and im tryin to continue my gyaru journey by doing a dif look everyday and goin outside my comfort zone <3

See yall next time~ 



1 comment:

  1. Aww that cafe looks adorable and your makeup is really cute here!

    ReplyDelete

AKIBA LIVE 完成 A week of vocaloid ๋࣭ ⭑⚝

Yo! Its cherri (poyo) Welcome back to the blog! Trying to keep up with my goals, so today I'm writing about the crazy week I had (AKA wh...