Saturday, March 5, 2022

Koakuma trap release!

Yo!

Hey everyone!! Today is march 4th!! (well... kinda) 

So Pinkii's EP Koakuma Trap came out!! I listened to all of the songs last night and omg! I was completely captivated by all of em!!

I adore the hostess theme of the EP so I wanted to celebrate by doing a Pinkii inspired agejo look!

Also go listen to it pls! She absolutely slayed every song (My personal favs r time line and after hours <3)




So heres my look!




It was so fun!! I felt so confident lmao 

Def a makeup look i wanna do more~


Extra of me gettin ready 4 bed lol 


Anyways!

Today was really fun <3 Tomorrow im heading out so ill take more pics and blog tmmr as well :D Go stream Koakuma Trap!! 

Also,, I have a really special blogpost coming up this Sunday! Look forward to it pls :)

Which track on Koakuma Trap is your favorite?



No comments:

Post a Comment

AKIBA LIVE 完成 A week of vocaloid ๋࣭ ⭑⚝

Yo! Its cherri (poyo) Welcome back to the blog! Trying to keep up with my goals, so today I'm writing about the crazy week I had (AKA wh...