Thursday, September 8, 2022

Cherri Birthday! + Kogal Date @ Asayoru & R1

 Yo!!

How's everyone doin? Its currently the last hour of my bday!! I really have the best friends and family who made my day amazing and nothing short of a dream <3



Ok so! My shawtie Miss Miku and I decided a kogal themed date to celebrate our bdays! (9/8 & 9/9)

Here was my code!! (the sweater literally came in this morning ;;)



 And we went to my new fav place... Asayoru!!


We each got cute little coasters!! 

But heres all the food >:D




(I swear by the chicken katsu curry its SO good)


And look!! The lovely maids gave both of us lil bday cakes!! My heart was so warm ;; (these heart cherris are rlly rlly cute??)


Annnd! Finally a chekki with head maid sae!! (her new flip is soo stinkin cute!! I luv our ~heisei~ gal style chekki :,)



So lovely :''))

After the best maid experience, we headed 2 R1!!
selfie time tho



we are so cute...

I hav no photos of R1 but ill prolly post our dance evo stuffs on my cos acc!!

So take make selfies instead :D



The pink lenses were so fun!! def have to do again!!


All in all I had such a great time with miss meeks and I cant wait for us to hang again!! Kogal is the best with a friend! 
And it was her first maid cafe experience, and my first time at R1!! I had such a lovely day thanks to her and all my other lovely friends who messaged me sweet things today <3


Ogey its late and im getting hella tired so I will update pt 2 tmmr!! 

Expect in the future:
- Stuff i got for bday
- Making codes w/ clothes my friend gifted me
- bday picnic date w/ bry <3

My heart is truly so full from today. Ive never felt so celebrated, and I really really appreciate everyone who took the time to make my day a bit more special! Cant wait to update yall tmmr <3

P.S i had sm fun on dance evo... take me back...



No comments:

Post a Comment

AKIBA LIVE 完成 A week of vocaloid ๋࣭ ⭑⚝

Yo! Its cherri (poyo) Welcome back to the blog! Trying to keep up with my goals, so today I'm writing about the crazy week I had (AKA wh...