Saturday, February 5, 2022

Feb blog makeover + updates

Yo! 

Guess who's backkk!! Its been so many months since I've blogged!! I was a little nervous to start blogging again but I rlly loved it and it was fun so here I am!! and Its 2022!!! Ive had huge boom changes and i wanna make a separate post all about that soon~ But other than that the blog had a make over!! You can prolly guess what my next boom will be like based off that ;) but yeah!! I hope you all like the new layout! 

Yea that's all that I'm posting lol ;; I decided my posts r gonna be a lot more casual and shorter but more frequent <3 see yall soon~~

Oh and let me know if you like the new layout :DDD


No comments:

Post a Comment

AKIBA LIVE 完成 A week of vocaloid ๋࣭ ⭑⚝

Yo! Its cherri (poyo) Welcome back to the blog! Trying to keep up with my goals, so today I'm writing about the crazy week I had (AKA wh...