Friday, October 22, 2021

Weekend with cherri ~

 Yo!

Another hella late blogpost because can i ever blog on time?? But anyways!! Hi yall!! The weekend is almost over!! Sadly I am feeling so sick this morning D: luckily i have the best friends in the world and they ended up sending me some chicken noddle soup im acc crying in the club. Last weekend I went to little tokyo (again,,,) and got some amazing gets!! Lets break down the day together <3



So! Heres the code for the day!!



Shoes: DreamV

Dress, Sweater: Aliexpress

I felt so cute!! and i finally had an exuse to wear these dream v shoes out~~ Next onto the haul!! 



I ended up visiting Daiso and Make ASobi getting alot of new gets <3 i was always super interested in the skin care lines at make asobi so i splurged and got some items!! So far my skin has been LOVING it! My skin is so hydrated and clear right now :DD I got a few nick nacks and things i needed as well~ Now onto the food and extra pics!


My fav place to eat in little tokyo~~




Was feeling mad cute :DD Shout out to the 109 disc for helping me choose the vibe and contacts <3


And i did some popincookin to end the day!


Allthough im feeling crappy it was rlly fun to write this blogpost and forget about it all for a little. Im so greatful to my beautiful friends who went out of their way to send me stuff and send me good wishes :)) Im truly so blessed to have these guys!! Anyways i hope everyones weekend is amazing!! we are so close to halloween!!

Thanks for reading! What is your comfort food?



No comments:

Post a Comment

AKIBA LIVE 完成 A week of vocaloid ๋࣭ ⭑⚝

Yo! Its cherri (poyo) Welcome back to the blog! Trying to keep up with my goals, so today I'm writing about the crazy week I had (AKA wh...