Sunday, February 27, 2022

Cooking w/ Cherri!

Yo!

How are yall doing!! No makeup today but,,, I had sm fun cooking and i wanted to blog about it hehe! Today was also sono sunday and i had a blast watching the newest ep with my discord friends!! Marin is sooooo inspo and gojo is literally the cutest!! Im really happy with the adaptation as ive been an avid reader of sono bisque for two years now!! Marin holds such a special place in my heart and shes my 2nd biggest anime gyaru inspo aside from rina!! 

Anyways hehe enough gushing lets goooo!



Ok! So i didnt gush about sono bisque for no reason! 

A good friend sent me a link to a recipe for the Nikumaki that Marin buys in episode 3 and I HAD to try it! So i did :D



Heres Some pics of the food! Its a rice ball covered in suki yaki style meet! 





SO FUCKING YUMMY!!! It was such a fun expirence!! And god dayum it was good! 

I still have a pack of meat left sooo next week ima make it again!! (This time with more sauce lol) And maybe ill mash it with a marin inspired lewk again?? We will see hehe



So! That was my adventure this sunday~ 

I hope you guys dont mind if my blog becomes more life style centered!! It was so fun and i like telling yall about my life :)

Anyways lately ive been kinda down, Ive been stressed and not caring for myself the way i should and i really hope i can change that!! Today was such a good step in the right direction and im really happy for everything i have and all my friends :D

Love yall!~ Thanks for reading 









No comments:

Post a Comment

AKIBA LIVE 完成 A week of vocaloid ๋࣭ ⭑⚝

Yo! Its cherri (poyo) Welcome back to the blog! Trying to keep up with my goals, so today I'm writing about the crazy week I had (AKA wh...