Sunday, September 25, 2022

Antimarket Look + Extra thoughts!

 Yo!

So today was animarket!! I also did a little look different from my usual ~style~ and wanna talk a bit more about that!!

So if your a gal whose becoming afraid to try new things, or stray from the typical gyaru image, scroll down cuz i talk a bit about my own feelings!!

So, lets talk animarket!! 

I was feeling under the weather (mood and energy wise: I would never go to an event sick or ill <3) but finally worked everything out with my mood and got my ass up to go support my friends! 

After some fighting with traffic and time I got there legit 1 minute before Deco*pro's performance 


But after arriving I had so much fun!! The set list was amazing, and it was so great getting to see the new mems have their official live debut!!

manager jerri was v proud :')


Me and manager dez bouta wota like crazy

I missed them sm!! We went too hard tho, I got a blister from holding my lighstick rlly hard ;;;

I was good and didn't spend any money as well!! (yeyyy) maybe because I just spent a good 250 at home yesterday-

ill do my boom update + mail check blog soon I swear ;;


And all the lovies I got photos with <3

I wish I could've spent more time there, but I'm really happy I got to see all my moots again and watch deco*pros performance!!


Bonus amazing polaroid rose took of me <3

OK CODE TIME!

So, due to my mood and lack of confidence this morning, I really couldn't bring myself to whip out a gyaru code. So instead I decided to experiment and play around with a "jirai" inspired code!!!



Dress: dreamily

So its really a mess... It doesn't read jirai at all. 

BUT! (I really cant shake my peace signs or droopy eyemake lol)

I had so much fun! I felt really pretty and good about myself today <3 (which was the end goal lol)

Often times I get discouraged from trying different pieces or trends because at the end of the day I'm gyaru and I feel like ill be labeled pa-gal or trend hopping if I experiment. But i feel like this was a really healthy step for me! Gyaru is my personal escape but sometimes I just don't feel good enough about myself to be able to present the best codes, hair, or makeup. 

I am gyaru, and trying new things doesn't change that!

Also this was a good con outfit! Flowy and comfy <3 The hair was nice as well! Overall even if it isn't Jirai or really a good coherent outfit, I learned a lot!!

On a realer note, Im glad I pushed myself to go out today. I really wanted to be there to support and see my friends, but I just felt so apathetic and down. I really wasn't going to go until my mom said lets do it at like 10:40 am today, but I'm so glad she did!

School, and personal matters have been killing my drive and confidence, and it almost lead me to miss out on an important chance to go support some of my closest friends.

I'm glad I went, I feel very recharged and ready to tackle life next week <3

Anyways If you are feeling similar to me, don't distance yourself. Your friends are there to support you! Go do that thing, and have a good time being surrounded by positive people. 

Sorry if that was cringe lol, thanks for reading everyone!

I hope it wasnt too edgy of a post ;;


Upcoming <3

- Boom update + mail check (i swear... ill do it)

- Re doing makeup looks

- Gal dates in socal (maybe a series I have a few places to visit first?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

✩°。 ⋆ Lets Restart! ギャル BLOG INTRODUCTION ᶻ 𝗓 𐰁

Yo! Its cherri (poyo) It's been a while... so let's start over! One of my resolutions for the year was to return to blog...