Monday, September 19, 2022

Experimental Reiwa look + bday gets!

 Yo!

so, finally, after 3 different days I have finished celebrating my birthday <333 (birth month??)

I had my family party this past Saturday and received all my lovely gifts! Shout out to all my gals who made my bday really amazing <3 

ok les go 



But first!

CODE of the day!! I went for a "reiwa" vibe?? I wanted to try out the oversized top, big shoes trend and it was honestly super fun!! 

Poor make due to time rush ;;



I liked the turn out!! Ill try this again someday with bigger shoes, a better Tshirt and better make lol 

And finally cake!!


It was so pretty ;;;


OK gift time!!

I really got spoiled this bday, Im so grateful to all the people who got me something, i felt so celebrated <3


 My melo clips!! Ive always been so jelly to see these in tik toks, but now i finally have my own >:3


Also a tripod!! This is gunna help me out soooo much with my dance covers, esp since I can mount a camera on it!! Im so excited to shoot Halloween covers with higher quality!


My amazing mother also got me this absolutely beautiful necklace. Shes always been a tiffany girl, so it was a really surreal experience to finally have my own to match her <3


LOOK AT WHAT ROSE GOT ME ;;;;;; The gloomy collection has grown!! The gamers are always feeding my gloomy addiction tee hee


Some more clips!! Also this my melo pen is just to die for


New shoes!! My sister rlly pulled through with these!! My old shoes were soooo beat up and torn ;;


New crystals!! Im so excited to see the results of these!! Wearin the braclet now <3 Also oh my gosh the rose ring is so cute for himekaji!! I love this addition to my limited ring collection lol (also yay more incense)


Sticker book!!!! Finally ;; I have a place to keep all my marin stickers before i place them!! I have.. too many ;; Also! I finally have the pink sugar purfume (which is my fav scent)



My lovely shawtie bry, got me these two CUTE items that ive been wanting!! (I alr wore the bag for my code tee hee) So excited to style these items more!!


More sanrio pencils >:33 Also this hello kitty rotating holder is so stinkin cute


And lastly!! This suitcase set!! Ive been needing a new suit case SO BAD. esp during con season, since my suitcase was so old, had holes, and just... bad. The matching case is so cute!!



And that's all for today!! I wanted to blog more, but I have to get some photos edited for insta and twitter tonight! I had such a great birthday, and really wanted to thank all the amazing people who made my day(s) special and made me feel important <3

I hope I can get out one other blog maybe on Wednesday? Before I get around to posting my animarket blog on sun or mon! but we will see!

Here are some posts I want to get done this month!
 
- boom update + mail check 
- gal dates in socal
- My favorite brands active & unactive

I will try my best to post soon after I deal with my return to my cos insta <3 Have a good night everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment

AKIBA LIVE 完成 A week of vocaloid ๋࣭ ⭑⚝

Yo! Its cherri (poyo) Welcome back to the blog! Trying to keep up with my goals, so today I'm writing about the crazy week I had (AKA wh...