Monday, September 12, 2022

Birthday sleep over date + Break

 Yo!! 

Back soon with a small blog about me n my irl besties sleepover! :D



So! I had the honor of being apart of my friends first sleep over! 

for the day I did a more ~natural~ make inspired by momo!


It was fun to challenge myself with something new! but tbh wasn't a fan ><

I feel wack without lashes ;;



Still! The makeup turned out rlly nicely and was fun <3

Maybe a good look for school?

ok moving on! we were going to have a picnic but it rained earlier and was hella humid + hot so... it didnt happen ;;

But! our sandwitches and bear pastries looked just as cute inside <3


shhh its arizona tea lol


Werent these cute thoo!! Hella easy to make which was gr8 because I lowkey suck at baking

Later on she introduced me to this c-drama called meteor garden!


and oh  my gooooddd

everyone in this show is so aggravating!! I thought i was going to rip my hair out watching it!

(banana guy solos everyone else needs therapy and anger management) 


And last but not least here was my code!! simple cherri theme for cherri!


I would use more photos, but I'm saving those for a future blog post!! (I have such big ideas and so little motivation lol)

But it was cute and ill be sure to wear it again with dif make!


I was extremely clueless on how sleepovers work tbh but it went rlly well and I had a lot of fun! Im glad I have such gr8 friends who made sure this birthday was filled with me bein spoiled lol

on a different note, Im taking a break from insta and blogs.

I don't know how long ill be gone, It could be a while, but I will be back. I am just not going to be mentally strong enough to keep up with posting and blogging I hope you guys can understand


Tomorrow is my last day with the handsomest dog in the world. My heart is in pieces, but I'm the luckiest girl in the world to have had him by my side for his whole life and half of mine.

Thanks and please understand if it takes me a while to respond to comments and messages. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

AKIBA LIVE 完成 A week of vocaloid ๋࣭ ⭑⚝

Yo! Its cherri (poyo) Welcome back to the blog! Trying to keep up with my goals, so today I'm writing about the crazy week I had (AKA wh...