Sunday, September 12, 2021

Birthday post + gets !!

 Yo! How is everyone??

I know i said id try to blog more, but i got absolutely swamped with work these past days >< But I have alot of stuff lined up and posts to come!! I really hope i can get everything i want out :)) Till then though, happy late birthday to me! I decided i wanted to go out to little tokyo for my birthday to spend some cash and it was so lovely! although i went for a very toned down look i felt so close to my gal nature buying makeup, doing purikura, searching for hello kitty~ it was a really great day and im glad i got to spend it with my lovely sister and mother who have always supported me and my style.

Praying next year i can spend it with some friends though!



Photo dump & gets of the day ~~


Simple orange make and pinky ma*rs code <3


Hello Kitty wipe case <3 super cute and reusable~


My Melody fuzzy bag, kinda looks bad but its cheap and cozy



Canmake products <333 love this brand!!


And were done!! I loved getting out of the house and exploring LA in gal :)) i had an amazing birthday and couldnt ask for more! As for up-coming posts i have so many ideas! Im 99% sure my next blog will be a gets post and after that i really want to make a "My gal makeup essentials" type post. I feel like it would be so fun to do! Since its my birthday im also thinking of a huuuuuge mercari bundle!! if i buy alot would you guys be interested in a live or igtv of me unboxing? Anyways its 1 am as i write this so good night everyone and have an amazing week! sunday is here which is my time to rest up and recharge before the new week <3

Thank you for reading!! October is so close, any halloween plans?



No comments:

Post a Comment

AKIBA LIVE 完成 A week of vocaloid ๋࣭ ⭑⚝

Yo! Its cherri (poyo) Welcome back to the blog! Trying to keep up with my goals, so today I'm writing about the crazy week I had (AKA wh...