Sunday, September 12, 2021

Extra gets + recent purchages

 Yo! 

I know I said I would try to stay constant with blog posts, so I figured I could blog about another round of recent gets!! Ive been spending like crazy lately so thisll be a two part post of my arrived gets and the stuff im waiting on! My next blog im hoping to release wednesday or the weekend. Im very excited to do something a little different as well :)) If i have to put the post off Ill defiently find some filler to post about in the meantime~

Lets get to it!!




Firstly I recived this super cute pallete from my mother!! Ive always wanted higher quality eyeshadow like this but never had the money to spend on one :)) Along with a beautiful rose quartz braclette from my cousin and aunt!


Next I got this super cute tote from amazon!! Ive always wanted something cozy like this so im excited to wear out~



This super cute room wear set!! I cant believe i was lucky enough to get my hands on this~~ Its incredibly cute and so cozy! Shout out to my friends for showing me this top at first <3


A beautiful D.I.A skirt and actually my first dia brand!! i fell in love with the skull charm and thought it made a lovely point! the skirt is so cozy and i defientally need more items like it~


Wooo! those are all my arrived gets~ Ive made several recent purchases as well! I cant wait to make blog posts for these items as well <3





And fin~ I always yell about how gal is so affordable, but it really takes up all my money ;; But i absolutely cannot wait for these new arrivals! Also if anyone has any bottom lash reccomendations id love to have any! 

Thank you for reading!! What are your recent purchases?





No comments:

Post a Comment

AKIBA LIVE 完成 A week of vocaloid ๋࣭ ⭑⚝

Yo! Its cherri (poyo) Welcome back to the blog! Trying to keep up with my goals, so today I'm writing about the crazy week I had (AKA wh...