Saturday, September 18, 2021

Cozy look & Sad Buyee experience ;;

 Yo!!

Hows everyone doing~ Enoying your weekend? I sure am ;; Its been actually heaven being free for a couple days. Since i was really excited to have time to myself i tried some make that was completely outside my comfort zone! It was super fun to try out even if i didnt really like the look on myself <3

This look went along with a super special gloomy bear kigu get!! So excited to have recived this, its so so comfy and really adorable!



Overall it was a super comfy and fun look! Its hard to get outside my comfort zone, but ive felt so stuck with my talents regarding my everyday make and figured the best way to get out of a stump is to try new things. I think testing this different look out helped me learn a little and hopefully grow!

Ive honestly been thinking about doing a weekly blogging challenge, centered around me learning a new gal thing. After the gyaru com created the gal key points chart i realized how much i lacked in alot of areas, especially hair and codes. I wanted to base the challenge on learning one of the gal points each week (excluding tan and nails because i dont tan and i buy nails) So one week would be me following a gal hair tutorial and another week would be me finding the perfect code for one point piece. I feel like it would really help me improve in the areas where i lack! Let me know what you think about this!


On a sadder note... www

Around a month or more ago i purchased my dream Liz Lisa purse, it was cheap, description read that there were only two black stains and photos comfirmed two small black smears. I was so excited and bought right away. Waited a little and it had arrived!!

But to my poor dismay the bag was in the worst possible condition. It was extremely damaged and the bag it was shipped in was COVERED in ripped off pleather from the bag. Heart broken ;; The seller had around 400 good reviews and not a single bad or medium review, i honestly have no idea what happened but i felt i wanted to share that buying older bags such as liz lisa from seccond hand sites like buying is really risky! these gyaru brand bags are most often pleather and wear themselfs out so incredibly fast!




Pain pain pain ;; But im greatfull that the keychain is in great shape and can be reused! The key is honestly 50% why i got it in the first place, but take my tale as a caution wwww



WOOO! Long post today! I was really excited to have this much time on my hands :DD But i wanted to know what yall think about my weekly challenge idea? Im planning to start next weekend with hair! Im excited for it, and hope it helps me improve along with advice from the gal com and you guys! but woow i slept so long but still manage to be so tired ;; hope everyone had an amazing saturday!

Thank you so much for reading my lovely gals and readers! What gal key point do you excell in? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

AKIBA LIVE 完成 A week of vocaloid ๋࣭ ⭑⚝

Yo! Its cherri (poyo) Welcome back to the blog! Trying to keep up with my goals, so today I'm writing about the crazy week I had (AKA wh...