Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Sushi Date & Updates!!

Yo! 

Happy september!! I know im struggling with blog posting, but my goal is to blog more this month than i blogged last month. Lets reach this goal together :)) ive mostly been so absent because of work and school, which are kicking my ass! But i have so many exciting things to share with you all and hopefully a ton more blog posts coming. 



On the flip side! This past week I had a lovely day out with my cousin and got some sushi :)) It was my first time going out for fun in forever!! I sported some Satomin style make but didnt really like the outcome ;; My lashes are in dire need of an upgrade!! But more on that later~~ heres some photos from the day out!! 




With that out of the way, im super excited to announce my plans for a huge hual!! I celebrated my birthday recently and thus got some spare cash which i will be excitedly using for big japan mercari hauls :)) would you guys like to see a live stream on my instagram for opening these hauls? Ill also make a huge blog post about all my gets! this might take a couple months but im so excited for everything to arrive! 

Thank you for reading!! short post today huh? what are your recent inspos?




No comments:

Post a Comment

AKIBA LIVE 完成 A week of vocaloid ๋࣭ ⭑⚝

Yo! Its cherri (poyo) Welcome back to the blog! Trying to keep up with my goals, so today I'm writing about the crazy week I had (AKA wh...