Saturday, September 25, 2021

Tanaka Reina pic dump ~

Yo! 

How is everyone doing today >< once again its finally the weekend!! I dont have many posts planned cuz im in a huge funk so i decided we'd take a break from my long rants ^^,, todays simple post will be a dump of my favorite Reina Tanaka pics! If youve read my gal inspos post youll know how much I adore this gal! And although her contract likely prevented her from being gal, i still completely feel the gal energy through her hair and codes so here are some of my favs!!








































And fin~ I really adore old photos of Reina so i hope through this most more people find a love for her too! She was a huge inspiration for me when i was just starting out with gal and i will continue to support her activities till she retires <3

On a different note, this week was so stressfull! Im in desprate need of a break which is good because i have the 4th off! Just one more week,,,, ;; Tomorrow will also be the first day of the "gyaru camp" thing i described a couple posts ago! Im starting with hair,, where im lacking the most ;; wish me good luck!!

Thank you for reading! Who are your favorite jpop idols?


No comments:

Post a Comment

AKIBA LIVE 完成 A week of vocaloid ๋࣭ ⭑⚝

Yo! Its cherri (poyo) Welcome back to the blog! Trying to keep up with my goals, so today I'm writing about the crazy week I had (AKA wh...