Monday, October 4, 2021

Huge tjmax haul + day out

 Yo!

Soooo, I ended up leaving my house willingly this week to find myself a mac store and obtain what I needed. However... I mightve gotten a little distracted and spent everything at tjmax ;; at least I still got what I origonally went out for tho! I have a threeday weekend so ive been chilling around and p much doing nothing, so going out and  shopping was rlly fun!! Dont want this week to end ;; 



But on a good note heres the quick look I did! 


Very satomin inspired wink wink 

and heres the haul!!



wooooow,,, I spent alot

So! I finally got myself some crocs!! and socks to make me feel even more like a classic ~kogal~ They had these super cute pink purses for only 12 bucks!! I had to steal cuz its just so perfect! a few other items and most importantly the mac myth and saint germain that i went out for :))


Overall this was a short blog post!! I just rlly wanted to tell yall about this day <3 im on my way to go play some games, shower, and do an experimental  look today :D I go back to school tomorrow which has me pretty down, but this week was a good chance to chill and prepare myself for the new week~

Thanks for reading! Whats your signature lipstick?



No comments:

Post a Comment

AKIBA LIVE 完成 A week of vocaloid ๋࣭ ⭑⚝

Yo! Its cherri (poyo) Welcome back to the blog! Trying to keep up with my goals, so today I'm writing about the crazy week I had (AKA wh...