Friday, October 1, 2021

Gal-October Start ☆ New booms? Recent gets?

 Yo! 

Ahh i ended up not posting enough blogs this month!! ;; its been a very busy and long month but we are already at october!! I am so excited for the colder seasons to come into play as I make some winter gal choices....

As per usual my boom has really shifted!! himekaji in the summer, I feel tired of the princess-y life and want to deviate twoards something a little more older sister-y?? And by that I mean ane!! Ive always had such big love for ane, but never felt comftorable enough trying it ;; this summer however I really fell for it but couldnt try due to the style not being suitable for 90 degree weather... but! I feel that ane looks so good especially in these colder months and im very excited to try it out~~

Ive also decided that these months to come will not be only ane-gal cherri but also agejo cherri!! I really think the blackpink combo goes good these fall months and I tbh really missed one of the origional gal styles I fell into!! Im really excited to fill my wardrobe and bring back out some pieces that I shelfed in summer!

But yall will not believe how excited i am for october!! I really feel like october will bring huge changes in my life and in my gal life! I love colder weather and I hope it brings out the best for me~ As for october plans, Im setting a goal for myself to post twice a week here! Lets see if i can do it? Im also hoping to grow and experiment alot with gal, are you excited?



Now then, lets go over some recent gets!! 



Im so so excited for this cozy black ma*rs sweater to come in!! I already have big plans for it ;) As for the dreamv shoes! theyve come in already and they are PERFECT!! sizing perf condition amazing, however what do i wear with these!! I just noticed that the bow color is not seen in alot of gal agejo brand, not even ma*rs!! ahh what do i do~

On a bad note both my liz lisa bundle and d.i.a belt bundle were sadly canceled </3 but this leaves more money for new winter clothes to match my booms!


And fin~ A short post to start of the year but please be excited for the posts to come!! i have so many burning ideas for this blog!! Also do you like the makeover? I wanted to change things up a little~

Thanks for reading!! the week is almost over! keep fighting 



No comments:

Post a Comment

AKIBA LIVE 完成 A week of vocaloid ๋࣭ ⭑⚝

Yo! Its cherri (poyo) Welcome back to the blog! Trying to keep up with my goals, so today I'm writing about the crazy week I had (AKA wh...