Tuesday, October 12, 2021

New lip?? + Gal admiration

 Yo!

If youve read my last couple posts youll know I went out and got some mac lippies!! I purchased saint germain and myth and got the chance to try them out this week :DD i ended up completely falling for saint germain.. could this be my new signature?? Its the perfect pinky lilac shade! heres how the experimental look went! (also tried out some contacts i bought a couple posts ago)


It was such a fun color! loved the contacts too :)) Heres some other pics from this day <3



Ft New ma*rs top hehe


Now onto a new topic! 

For so long ive resented "modern" gal and really disliked reiwa style gals, but these ideas are over! This week ive really really fell for so many reiwa gals!! their looks are so stunning and i adore the more affordable everyday clothes they go for! here are a few of my favorite modern gals!







I absolutely adore these more modern reiwa style gals and really look up to them in terms of fashion and daily make! they are all just so beautiful and captivating for me!! Gal has shifted from what it was, because gal is one thing above all. Trendy. gal will always follow trends just like western fashion does! So ive come to accept and even adore this style of gal. 

And thats all for today!! I had alot of fun writting this especcially getting to share with you all some of my favorite inspirations from reiwa gal style! 

As always thank you for reading! who is your favorite active gyaru?

No comments:

Post a Comment

AKIBA LIVE 完成 A week of vocaloid ๋࣭ ⭑⚝

Yo! Its cherri (poyo) Welcome back to the blog! Trying to keep up with my goals, so today I'm writing about the crazy week I had (AKA wh...