Monday, October 11, 2021

New Fall Boom???

 Yo! 

How is everyone?? im so so so backed up on posts so this will be one of many blog posts coming out this week ;) Its getting to be fall soon!! im so very very excited since I am 100% a winter gal and alot of my wardrobe cateers to colder weather >< But... since the weather is changing so is my style!! Ive fallen back in love with agejo, no suprise, but this time im really feeling the short thick coats, knee high boots, fluffy textures. But im also still so in love with the sexier, more rebelious, darker ora ora!



So heres the photo dumb <3

























Yay!! new booms are so fun <3 im having a very cozy love right now with fuzzy pajamas, slippers, sweaters, fuzzy boots, you name it ;; I really cant wait to make some more purchases for this new boom of mine!! Cant wait for this gal fall <3

Thanks for reading! whats your fall boom?




No comments:

Post a Comment

AKIBA LIVE 完成 A week of vocaloid ๋࣭ ⭑⚝

Yo! Its cherri (poyo) Welcome back to the blog! Trying to keep up with my goals, so today I'm writing about the crazy week I had (AKA wh...