Friday, February 18, 2022

Starbucks date

Yo!

Today was friday finally!! I wanted 2 do sum looks for blog posts this weekend but im honestly so dead, i need a break ;; 

Other than that I think I wanna make a wishlist/boom update 2 cuz i have alot of stuff that i want!! 

Ive also been looking into jobs! I rlly need cash for brand lol 

Ok ok ok lets get into the post lol 



Ok so! This morning me and my friend went 2 starbucks <3 It was so fun! Great exuse to dress up and be extra lol ^^,,,, 

anyways heres the photos :) 





No brand code :)

Ok but i had sm fun!! Lil study date and walk around the stores!! I really wanna hang out with my friends more ;; 

Oh! Annnnd I tried to dress up my poupee as me!!




I shouldve changed the color con and added a sweater but i am poor in this game already LMAO 


Anyways thats all for today~~

Sometimes i wish my life was more interesting so i could blog more lol but it should get better once i start buying more things and goin out more <3

Im acc so so so dead tho!! I rlly cant wait to rest this weekend! (and maybe set up a mail check post hehe) 

Byee everyone!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

AKIBA LIVE 完成 A week of vocaloid ๋࣭ ⭑⚝

Yo! Its cherri (poyo) Welcome back to the blog! Trying to keep up with my goals, so today I'm writing about the crazy week I had (AKA wh...