Thursday, February 17, 2022

Updates~

 yo! 

Hows everyone doin? Today was my last day of school for the week :D 

It was hectic af and I still have sm work to complete durring the weekend ;; but tmmr im going out with a friend<3 ill blog about it tmmr!



Anyways todays blog post is gunna be about Bentewee!! I finally got the access code and ive been messin around with my charecter all day <3

Its so fun ;;; 


Its such a pretty game!! I think ima update my chara everyday and post some of the looks here <3

I think id be fun to dress her up like me each day! 

We shall seeee


Other than thattt, ima try to cosplay this weekend if i have time!! I really dont feel like going out since im so dead and have alot of work lol ;;;;;;;

Anywayz ill see yall tmmr and blog about my trip 2 starbucks with my friend <3  

Trying to get sum nails and phone case too lol cuz i feel so pa-gal maybe a mail check blog post soon?? hrmm 

ok byeeee



No comments:

Post a Comment

AKIBA LIVE 完成 A week of vocaloid ๋࣭ ⭑⚝

Yo! Its cherri (poyo) Welcome back to the blog! Trying to keep up with my goals, so today I'm writing about the crazy week I had (AKA wh...