Sunday, February 13, 2022

Gal-entines date

 yo!

Sooo todays 2/13 :D

Hows everyone doin?? Im so excited 4 tmmr! I dont have much planned, esp since its a stink monday but ill try to blog tmmr as well!!

Ok lets just get to the point lmao



Since I have school and stuff tmmr I decided to take myself on a early valentines day date and overall do fun stuff today! So heres the photos from today ~



The make for today!! Kinda borin cuz i was trying to imitate this marin pic but it went so wrong!! ^^,,,,


And this was the code!! Kinda lazy but It was comfy and cute!! 

I headed 2 h&m and picked up a skirt for myself to open on valentines day lol, then went 2 sephora and picked up 2 lipsticks for the same reason!! 


Then when i was done i headed 2 starbucks :D I got a compliment from a cute barista so yay!! 




Once i was home i got into sum room wear and read my june ageha and reread sum sono bisque! I finally started the anime (i was nervous cuz ive been reading sono bisque for 2 years and didnt want them to screw it up LOL) and it was soooo good!! Im p sure me and sum friends are gunna watch the next episodes tonight!! I also watched some of girls life!! Sakurina rlly biggest inspo sighhh 


Yayy!! SO overall great day <3 Valentines has always been my fav holiday even tho im always single lol... I just rlly like the comercial aspect, plus theres nothing wrong with being ur own valentine or hanging with ur single friends!! Im so excited/nervous for tmmr! Its my first day under dual enrollment so i hope it goes well <3 Ill try to blog, but im not sure what about!! Maybe ill get into gal again! But tonight ima have as much fun as i can!! Watch some sono bisque and play sum games <3

Anyways hope everyone has a great valentines day tmmr!! Luv always~







No comments:

Post a Comment

AKIBA LIVE 完成 A week of vocaloid ๋࣭ ⭑⚝

Yo! Its cherri (poyo) Welcome back to the blog! Trying to keep up with my goals, so today I'm writing about the crazy week I had (AKA wh...