Saturday, February 26, 2022

Expiremental lewks!

 Yo!

Hi guys!! How yall doinnn :D 

Sorry I didnt blog at all this past week!! I was hella busy with school and tbh I was lazy ;; But! Ive been honestly feeling not too good about my gal looks lately. I want to take a while to expirement with looks i would usually never atempt to get my spark back while exploring cool styles I normally stay away from :)

So lets get into it~


 

So for my first expiremental lewk I followed this grwm from etan!! Ive always loved erikas super unique and eye catching looks!


It was so fun!! Sadly it def didnt turn out the way i wanted it to TT

I want to try it again!! And maybe use a refrence image rather than her video, cuz i love u erika but the order she does her makeup is so weird!!



So def not the way i wanted it to look lol

But I will atempt again sometime!! And it was fun either way~~


Ive been wanting to get some new lashes, but all my money is going twoards my hair and anifest rn lol TT

Hopefully I can get more content to blog about lol 

Maybe ill do some posts about my poupee looks cuz im still doin that!! 

Thanks for reading!! See yall~



No comments:

Post a Comment

AKIBA LIVE 完成 A week of vocaloid ๋࣭ ⭑⚝

Yo! Its cherri (poyo) Welcome back to the blog! Trying to keep up with my goals, so today I'm writing about the crazy week I had (AKA wh...